Customer Ratings & ReviewsWrite a review
- DeAndrea Location: Georgia Skintone: Medium dark
- My Holy Grail of Powders!! How do you keep doing it Black Up? I've used this product on top of my Black Up Matifying Fluid Foundation and alone as a foundation. It is always FLAWLESS! The texture of this product is superb to say the least! This is the best powder for WOC! Would recommend this product to a friend. November 1, 2015
- Christy Location: New Jersey Skintone: Medium light
- Wonderful My friend introduced this product to me and it is wow. Black up is amazing Would recommend this product to a friend. August 20, 2015
- Denise Location: Armed Forces Europe Skintone: Dark
Best powders for black woman, been using it for years, everyone says my skin looks great and its down to this. Works good alone or with CC foundation. For a TW 14 woman like me I am grateful!
Denny in UK , London Would recommend this product to a friend.
June 16, 2015
- Denny Location: -- Please select -- Skintone: Dark
Been using this for years, I was a MAC girl but no more! So many folks tell me my skin looks great, my two word response is 'Blackup foundation'! Use alone or as a pressed powder with full coverage cream foundation. As a dark skinned woman in TW14 range I thank you Black up!
Denny of UK, London Would recommend this product to a friend.
June 16, 2015
- Stacy Location: Florida Skintone: Medium light
One of the best powders ever!!!!!!!!!!!!
I tried this powder in 01 and matched it with the mattifying foudnation in 04. this powder glides on my face....its like silk...seriously..it controls the oil with the use of the 8hr primer. i jusr love it..
I am from Trinidad and it works well with the sun. it is also long wearing.
the only problem was that combined with the foundation i looked orange and darker although a BlackUp MUA tested the shade. i believe it gets darker (it oxidizes) but overall, i perfer over any of the MAC powder Would recommend this product to a friend.
March 4, 2015